[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Help! Embedded EJB container + TestNG

anescu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 28 04:20:20 EDT 2007

Hello,

we're using a Seam 1.2.1 generated environment, and we are having some problmes with some of the tests.

More specific, I made 2 tests that use JMS queues, so then I started looking around how to define JMS queues for the embedded container. I found the tutorial http://docs.jboss.org/ejb3/embedded/embedded-tutorial/mdb-standalone/ that defines a queue, so I did my xml. I put the file in the "embedded-ejb\conf" folder, but then I realized that only the "embedded-jboss-beans.xml" is loaded from the folder.

So, my question is, how do I define in TestNG to also load my JMS queues? Also I suppose I need to load this file too: "jboss-jms-beans.xml" (which doesn't seem to load, it contains the connection factory which is not loaded).

All the JBoss tutorials acutally have a Main class that loads a list of files...
But we're using TestNG ant task, so there must be a way to configure what files must be loaded, right?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4078624#4078624

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4078624