[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Backing beans

zhamdi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 28 05:38:29 EDT 2007

Hi Raskri,

I'd like to know why JBoss doesn't supply a richer admin interface: there's no way to see which JNDI path was applied to a resource, I still didn't find where to look in the jmx or web console to see the deployed Backing beans, there's a node for the war but (it shows only the servlets) no node for the ejb jars... The onfo is really exploded :-/

Does someone maybe know about another "independent" admin console developed to fill these blanks?...

Regards,
Zied Hamdi

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4078659#4078659

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4078659