[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: SeamGen+EntityQuery - 'argument type mismatch'

trouby do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 28 15:45:02 EDT 2007

Well,

I actually tried almost anything possible that is elegant enough,

I also tried to a add  the referenced entity as a property for the EntityQuery but nothing,

  | Address address;
  |
  | getter/setter

and in the view I have added an EntityConverter for this address via a SelectOneMenu/selectItems, then I get a EntityManager is closed exception,

I think the problem is due to the fact that the generated EntityQuery via Seam-Gen is not bound to any conv/session contexts, and keeping the search parameters/values is done via parameters specified within the page descriptor.

This is -too- basic, I am definitely sure there's a way to add restrictions based on -entities- associated to the main entity that being fetched except of criteria based on primitive datatypes !

anyone? :)

Asaf.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4078920#4078920

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4078920