[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Making 1 Jboss listen to 2 IPs

moeity do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 28 18:07:10 EDT 2007

I'm using JBoss 4.2 together with a LVS Ultramonkey load balancing setup. My Jboss nodes have a virtual IP assigned, as well as the machine's true IP. I need my JBoss instance to listen and respond to both IPs.

I have tried using -b 0.0.0.0, but that seems to cause JBoss clustering to fail.

I could use either of two solutions:
1. A way for clustering to work while JBoss listens on 0.0.0.0 (all interfaces)
2. A way for JBoss to listen on two specific IPs.

I've been unable to find documentation on this, and would really appreciate it if anyone could give me some pointers.

Thanks,
David

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4078950#4078950

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4078950