[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - How to import relative schemas?

oskar.carlstedt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 29 04:34:00 EDT 2007

Hi All!

I cannot not manage to create a deployment in Boss-5.0.0.Beta2
 where I import schemas by relative paths. Using "../"-paths are not allowed (getting an exception telling me that parent paths are not allowed). Parent paths are allowed in JBossWS 1.2.1.GA on JBoss 4.0.5.GA.

What I'm actually doing is that I create my wsdl and schema files by hand, i.e. contract first development. Then I create an endpoint provider to handle incoming requests.

In the endpoint I set the wsdl location to WEB-INF/wsdl/... This is working, JBoss finds my wsdl file but cannot resolve schema the relative path of imported schemas.

Thanks
Oskar

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4079033#4079033

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4079033