[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - EJB3, Seam, JSF - Best way to secure an appication?!?!

squalli101 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 29 05:22:45 EDT 2007

Hi all

I am building an application which allows users to create an account, login and then continue through the application and logout at the end. I would like to secure this app so that only logged in people can view any pages past the login page etc pretty standard stuff. I would also like to be able to access the user/group information from my stateful EJBs, controll access to methods etc....

Im after the quickest but most secure solution poss! Any comments or examples would be greatfully received!

Thanks All.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4079050#4079050

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4079050