[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jbpm task forms as generated by jpdl eclipse plugin

rossputin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 29 05:38:11 EDT 2007

Hi guys,

I am having difficulty with forms, if I try to specify a form looking like...

  | <jbpm:dataform columns="3">
  |
  |       <f:facet name="header">
  |         <h:outputText value="#{taskName}"/>
  |       </f:facet>
  |
  |       <!-- TASKFORM ROWS -->
  |     <jbpm:datacell>
  |       <h:outputText value="Milestone 1"/>
  |     </jbpm:datacell>
  |     <jbpm:datacell>
  |       <h:inputText value="#{var['milestone1']}" />
  |     </jbpm:datacell>
  |     <jbpm:datacell>
  |       <h:inputText value="#{var['due-date']}" />
  |     </jbpm:datacell>

I get the following error...

  | javax.servlet.ServletException: Servlet execution threw an exception
  |
  | root cause
  |
  | java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

I experimented putting facets in there, but periodically get the same error..

can anyone provide a sample 3 column table layout using the dataform and datacell approach.

I am also curious as to how I would implement making form fields mandatory within my tasks...

thanks for your help in advance,

Ross

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4079055#4079055

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4079055