[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Can I define some "constants" in the components.xml?

anescu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 29 10:22:55 EDT 2007

Hello,

So, I would like to set some parameters that will be used to configure a module, like an email server, jms context, etc.

The class that does the actual processing is not a Seam component, and further more, is being called from multiple Seam components. I know I could define the parameters for each Seam component, but I want to know if is a way I can define them globally (can this be done with "factory"?), and most important how do I retrieve the values inside a Seam component?

Does this work?
<factory name="providerUrl" value="localhost:1099"/>

And is yes, how do you retrieve the value in a Seam component?
Does this code work?

@In

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4079188#4079188

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4079188