[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Column names in embedded classes

gindhart do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 29 11:38:20 EDT 2007

Hi again !

Some of my embeddable classes are embedded more then once in a class.
So I am forced to override the column names to avoid to get a duplicate column names error for the attributes of the embedded class.

Is there any option to enable (e.g.) appending the the embedded colname to the attribute name in the embedding class for creation of the complete column name ?
Or  is there a workaround which I do not know, yet ?

Thanks for every hint !

Werner

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4079241#4079241

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4079241