[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: iText PDF not working with DocumentStore and SeamServlet

wquraishi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 29 12:43:10 EDT 2007

Woohooo...I got it working.  For everyone else that's in this situation, in order to rectify the problem, I simply commented the following:

<!--

		<filter-name>Seam Servlet Filter</filter-name>
		<filter-class>
			org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamServletFilter
		</filter-class>

	<filter-mapping>
		<filter-name>Seam Servlet Filter</filter-name>
		<url-pattern>*.pdf</url-pattern>
	</filter-mapping>

	-->
		<servlet-name>Document Store Servlet</servlet-name>
		<servlet-class>
			org.jboss.seam.pdf.DocumentStoreServlet
		</servlet-class>

	<servlet-mapping>
		<servlet-name>Document Store Servlet</servlet-name>
		<url-pattern>*.pdf</url-pattern>
	</servlet-mapping>

I think it had to do with the two URL mappings both pointing to *.pdf.  The one commented out was in the web.xml by default when creating an application using seam-gen.

So for everyone else, that starts of using inline PDF and then switches to using the link, you MUST comment out the code above.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4079272#4079272

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4079272