[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - I would like to propose a talk on JBoss Seam Testing/Agile a

dhinojosa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 29 16:49:53 EDT 2007

I just don't want to step on anyone's toes.  So I am wondering if I have the group's blessing to do so.   My topic won't be an introduction to Seam or anything like that.  It would just be on how to unit test, integration test, acceptance test, report coverage, and continuously integrate jboss seam application in a team environment using JBoss Seam, TestNG, Hudson, EasyMock, Selenium.

Let me know what you think about this, or if it's already taken.

Danno

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4079337#4079337

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4079337