[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: s:selectItems problems Seam 2 Beta1

smithbstl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 29 17:57:40 EDT 2007

Ok it seems that my equals() method in DepartmentSection is failing which I am sure is the problem

    public boolean equals(Object object) {

  |     	if (object == this) return true;
  |     	if (!(object instanceof DepartmentSection)) return false;
  |     	DepartmentSection other = (DepartmentSection)object;
  |     	if (!(other.getDepartmentSectionId() == this.getDepartmentSectionId())) return false;
  |     	return true;
  |
  |     }

Its failing on the instanceof check.  I can't figure that one out.  I would assume that it would have something to do with the DepartmentSectionList declaration on the Department class but it all seems correct.

Here is the declaration

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4079358#4079358

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4079358