[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Decoupling between application and business layers using

nikhil_thakur@yahoo.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 29 18:42:28 EDT 2007

Monkeyden thanks for the response.

If I am using the Session beans or Entity Beans(as per Gavin's example on the well known ppt), in that case EBs/SBs are backing bean. Thats the proposal that Gavin makes. In that case the entity beans are moreover value objects. So this kind of the framework makes EJB3.0 as value objects and couples tightly with application layer - Seam.
Or is it that JBoss Seam's annotation answers my Query? Can someone put more light on this? Let's look at this on the architectural per say...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4079366#4079366

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4079366