[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - [JBPM 3.2.1] Updating Deployed Version of Process

dleerob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 30 05:16:42 EDT 2007

Hi,

When deploying, for example, the websale process definition, along with all it's files:
forms.xml, form.create.xhtml, form.fix.xhtml etc...
It will initially deploy the process as "version 1". If users now start this process, and you then realise there is a problem with the websale process, and you need to change one of the forms, lets say "form.fix.xhtml". You then deploy the changes, which will create a "version 2" of the process. The current processes in action will still be using "version 1" files etc, as expected, and any NEW process instances will use the "version 2" files. My question is: what if I need to make changes to the original "version 1" files? Perhaps there is an error which doesn't allow users to go any further in the flow, and you need to make a change to the current version files. How would one do that?

If anyone has some ideas, or knows how this is done, I would appreciate it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4079496#4079496

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4079496