[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - MDB InstanceNotFoundException +MBean

shankha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 30 06:41:44 EDT 2007

Hi,
      I deploy a simple MDB (MessageEJB) in JBOSS.
In the jboss.j2ee in the JMX console MBean responsible for operating the MessageEJB is JMSContainerInvoker.

MBean Name:	Domain Name:	jboss.j2ee
	service: 	EJB
	plugin: 	invoker
	binding: 	message-driven-bean
	jndiName: 	local/MessageEJB at 14023097
MBean Java Class:	org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jms.JMSContainerInvoker

Binding name is

binding=message-driven-bean,jndiName=local/MessageEJB at 14023097,plugin=invoker,service=EJB

In the code I have to look up the Object Name in the below mentioned way

  | MBeanServerConnection mconn = (MBeanServerConnection)ctx.lookup("jmx/invoker/RMIAdaptor");
  |
  | ObjectName name = new ObjectName("jboss.j2ee:service=EJB,plugin=invoker,binding=message-driven-bean,jndiName=local/MessageEJB at 32008150");
  |
  | Object val = mconn.getAttribute(name, "Name");
  | ObjectInstance objInst =  mconn.getObjectInstance(name);
  |
  | System.out.println(name + "\n\tObject Instance Class Name =" + objInst.getClassName());
But for each and every time when I restart /deploy the JBOSS @32008150 is getting changed.

And I am getting
javax.management.InstanceNotFoundException: jboss.j2ee:service=EJB,plugin=invoker,binding=message-driven-bean,jndiName=local/MessageEJB at 14023097 is not registered.

How can I solve this problem?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4079538#4079538

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4079538