[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Replication of configuration/management data across a distri

ozlevanon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 30 06:59:48 EDT 2007

Hi,
I?ve developed a JMX MBean for an application management (mostly in order to configure application specific parameters, such as 3rd party, IPs, etc.). The MBean persistence is accomplished using the local file system.
My problem, however, is that the application resides in a cluster, and I want changes in one node to be automatically distributed to other nodes.
Is there a standard/automatic way to ensure that changes in the application persistent data of one node are automatically replicated to other nodes?
If the answer is no, can you suggest a way to do that (e.g. should I use messages sent from each MBean when it?s updated)?

Thanks,
Oz

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4079547#4079547

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4079547