[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Enterprise Integration

thomas.heute@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 30 11:04:42 EDT 2007

For some reason (Because we are not a CMS ? Because they didn't understand what we are doing ? Becaus they never talked to us) CMSwatch doesn't like us...

it's easy to put a product in "misfit" with no explanation.

We can easily integrate with existing identity servers (See several LDAP implementation tested, Active Directory, any Hibernate supported database and successfull integration of legacy identity services by customers). Now we are also starting out of the box support for SSO frameworks (OpenSSO, JOSSO, CAS...)

We bundle a JSR-168 portlet container, we bundle a basic CMS, Alfresco integrates with us...

So enterprise Integration is vast...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4079657#4079657

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4079657