[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Messaging bridge question

chip_schoch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 30 16:22:36 EDT 2007

Sorry for taking so long to reply.  The auto notification for your response got swallowed in my spam filter.

I removed java: from the remote provider lookup and the bridge started without any exceptions.  I posted a message to my local queue and I don't know what happened to it.  It is not on the queue (when I list messages using jmx-console) and it is not on the remote queue either. And it was not consumed by my remote service because I undeployed the consumer, so I don't know what is happening to the message.  It seems to be disappearing.

I am not using the latest remoting jar you referenced.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4079764#4079764

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4079764