[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Please help me !!

changemylife do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 30 21:22:37 EDT 2007

Hi all !
  Sorry! Because my English is not good.
  Ok. I writed a bean (called "myBean"). And then, I write a client application that use (import) myBean. All things are Ok.
  Now, I use Export command to export all things (myBean and my client application) to "EJB Jar file". But on the Export GUI, the part of "Ejb module" is empty!
   (My Client application is EJB project ! And I use Eclipse to establish bean and my application).
   Please guid to me or show me some documents about this problem. Thanks very much.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4079814#4079814

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4079814