[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - How to secure beans ?

changemylife do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 31 00:17:12 EDT 2007

Hi all!
  I use  anonymous wrote : jboss-4.0.5.GA, EJB3.0, Windows XP SP2.
  If the stranger get my beans and paste his "deploy" folder on his machine -->> all things are ok (mean is bean will deployed !)
  Jboss has support some options to me can set up to the stranger can't deploy my beans if he has it ?.
  I have a way that sign on two file ejb-jar.xml and jboss.xml on my bean, then package my bean (contain this two files) to jar file. Have some ideal ?
  If can, show me some documents. Thanks !

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4079827#4079827

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4079827