[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: How to pass a variable to a Seam action in a Jbpm proces

chawax do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 31 03:23:54 EDT 2007

It's a shame :( So I will have to do it another way for the moment.

One more question on integration between JBPM and SEAM : I put @CreateProcess annotation on a method in a Seam component to create a process instance. How can I do (if possible) to set a process instance variable from my Seam component ? Is the process created before or after the method is executed ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4079852#4079852

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4079852