[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Portlet shows correct behavior in default/default incorr

tellarsrinivasprabhu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 31 06:18:59 EDT 2007

Hi

 Is your dashboard theme is different from the default page theme? If the themes are not same may be there is some problem with you dashboard theme.

I had similar problem with one particular portlet in dashboard. I got an error when i tried to drag and drop one of my portlet. It shows error in one of the java script files(dnd/prototype.js). When i exclude this particular portlet things worked fine. There were other portlets which worked find with drag n drop. i still have not been able to trace what was wrong with this particular portlet.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4079918#4079918

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4079918