[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBoss + JBPM + Mysql - Deployment is not going through

mputz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 31 06:53:08 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : 07:28:15,812 ERROR [MainDeployer] Could not create deployment: file:/C:/JBoss/jbpm-jpdl-3.2.1/server
  | /server/jbpm/deploy/mysql-ds.xml
  | org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Trying to install an already registered mbean: jboss.jca:s
  | ervice=LocalTxCM,name=DefaultDS

Check how many datasource configuration files (*-ds.xml) you have in the /deploy directory. I would suspect you find two, the default hsqldb-ds.xml and the mysql-ds.xml you've created. Just make sure that these are registered under a unique jndi name:

hsqldb-ds.xml --> jndi-name: DefaultDS
mysql-ds.xml --> jndi-name: JbpmDS

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4079939#4079939

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4079939