[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: How to configure JGroups on hosts with redundant network

mkrzemien do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 31 07:35:46 EDT 2007

It is probably due to my configuration. E.g. when starting an instance, the GMS address presented is always eth0 (single NIC address; though I don't know whether GMS part has anything to do with this problem).

Another test that failed (environment and configuration like in previous post):
- before starting JBossCache instances disconnected link eth0-to-eth0
- started both JBossCache instances
! instances work but there is no replication

But if the link eth1-to-eth1 was disconnected at the beginning, the replication would work fine.

Obviously it is not how it should work.

Kind regards
Mariusz

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4079950#4079950