[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Help on Best Practice

tweedledee do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 31 07:47:03 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm looking for some guidance on best practice with jBPM; I have a scenario where a process forks into two nodes that perform some business validation by calling separate independent services before returning and continuing the process flow.

My question concerns the reporting of business exceptions thrown by the services; I need to return the exceptions (note the plural) to the UI layer, which in this case is a web page.

What is considered to be best practice in this scenario? Should I be using process variables to hold the exceptions or use some other approach?

Reagrds,
Paul.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4079954#4079954

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4079954