[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Multiple pages.xml file

urswag do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 31 08:11:44 EDT 2007

Hello

I need more than one pages.xml file. My ways do not work.
I tried it with another name somewhere in the tree. It does not
work.
Are there any restriction for the name and location of these files?
The content of the file is:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4079963#4079963

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4079963