[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - CMS

lucboudreau do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 31 09:03:03 EDT 2007

Hello,

I?ve installed JBoss portal 2.6.1-CR1 on JBoss AS 4.0.5. When erasing the portal DB on MySQL 5.0.45 and starting the AS, all the tables get created. I can then access the CMS content, but every time I change something in the repository, once I restart, it?s not there anymore. The CMS jboss-service file is configured properly for RDBMS storage and the datasource has the ?jdbcCompliantTruncation? parameter set to false to solve the famous MySQL 5 truncation error.

Also, changing the access rights on the CMS content has no effect, thus enforcing my theory which is this : the CMS doesn?t use the database at all. Also, the table jbp_cms_cmsentry is empty. Is that normal ?

The only error included in the log is concerning JBoss cache :

2007-08-30 14:45:09,073 WARN  [org.jboss.cache.interceptors.CacheLoaderInterceptor] CacheLoader.get() should return an empty Map if the node does exist but doesn't have any attributes.

2007-08-30 14:45:09,174 WARN  [org.jboss.cache.interceptors.CacheLoaderInterceptor] CacheLoader.get(Fqn) returned a null; assuming the node nodes not exist.

2007-08-30 14:45:09,174 WARN  [org.jboss.cache.interceptors.CacheLoaderInterceptor] The CacheLoader interface has changed since JBossCache 1.3.x

2007-08-30 14:45:09,174 WARN  [org.jboss.cache.interceptors.CacheLoaderInterceptor] Please see http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBCACHE-118

I don?t know if this is related nor how to fix this. Please help. I've been wasting time on this problem for days... :o(

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4079984#4079984

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4079984