[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JMSMessageID in Messaging cluster

beve do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 31 10:25:43 EDT 2007

Hi again,

I've just run some more test on this and this is what I'm seeing.
The message id is set after the send method returns.
Every second message that our consumer receives gets a different message id. So every other call will be correlated correctly and every other will not. Could this have anything to do with the routing policy, like every other message is moved to a different nodes queue and therefore getting a different id? I'm obviously just guessing here:)

Let me know if there is anything you would like me to test or any information that you would like me to provide.

Thanks,

Daniel

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4080023#4080023

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4080023