[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - LinkageError when accessing to admin portal

angelo.dangelo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 31 10:45:25 EDT 2007

Hi,
I'm using JBoss Portal 2.6.1 in bundle with AS 4.2.1 and Oracle 10 db.
I deployed my ear application, which contains (besides the WARs of my portlets) the following libraries:
 - commons-validator-1.3.0.jar
 - jakarta-oro-2.0.8.jar
 - joda-time-1.4.jar
 - jsf-facelets.jar (ver 1.1.12)
 - jsf-portlet.jar (ver 1.2.1)
 - tomahawk-1.1.6.jar

After visited my portlets, If I try to access to admin portal, clicking Admin link in the dashboard nav, I have this error:

  | 15:27:04,828 ERROR [CommandServlet] Exception in command invocation
  | java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraints violated when linking javax/faces/component/UIComponent class
  |         at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
  |         at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:242)
  |         at com.sun.facelets.compiler.ReflectionUtil.forName(ReflectionUtil.java:55)
  |         at com.sun.facelets.compiler.TagLibraryConfig$LibraryHandler.createClass(TagLibraryConfig.java:278)
  |         at com.sun.facelets.compiler.TagLibraryConfig$LibraryHandler.endElement(TagLibraryConfig.java:205)
  |         at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(Unknown Source)

Could you, please, help me to solve this problem?

Thank you.
Angelo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4080033#4080033

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4080033