[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Re: EJB initialization

sbivol do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 31 14:29:15 EDT 2007

Did the tutorial work for you?

I created a service as described in the tutorial, but it is throwing an exception when I shutdown jboss.

Then I deployed the tutorial applicatoin from the src url specified in the previous post, and it fails again at jboss shutdown. Here are the exceptions on the jboss console:

2007-08-31 14:17:55,870 WARN  [ServiceDelegateWrapper] Stopping failed jboss.j2ee:jar=tutorial.jar,name=ServiceThree,ser
vice=EJB3
java.lang.RuntimeException: javax.management.InstanceNotFoundException: jboss.j2ee:jar=tutorial.jar,name=ServiceThree,se
rvice=EJB3,type=ManagementInterface is not registered.
stack trace
2007-08-31 14:17:56,308 WARN  [ServiceController] Ignoring request to stop nonexistent service: jboss.j2ee:jar=tutorial.
jar,name=ServiceThree,service=EJB3,type=ManagementInterface
ServiceTwo - Stopping
2007-08-31 14:17:56,308 WARN  [ServiceDelegateWrapper] Stopping failed jboss.j2ee:jar=tutorial.jar,name=ServiceTwo,servi
ce=EJB3
java.lang.RuntimeException: javax.management.InstanceNotFoundException: tutorial:service=serviceTwo is not registered.
stack trace
followed by same message for ServiceOne.

Is this a known issue?

Thanks
Sergiu

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4080125#4080125