[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Messaging bridge question

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 31 17:10:29 EDT 2007

We are inserting a value into JBM_DUAL, and we should be ignoring a duplicate key on JBM_DUAL...

If you take a look on the sybase persistance.xml,

http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/messaging/tags/JBossMessaging_1_4_0_CR2/src/etc/server/default/deploy/sybase-persistence-service.xml

there is a SQLSTATE code for the duplicate key (DUPLICATE_KEY_STATE)

 ... maybe the code is different on sybase, on that case you should just replace by a valid code and you won't have the duplicate key exception any more.

I have tested sybase, and I got successful runs, but maybe there is some problem with restarts.

Please, let me know how it goes... and I will replace the valid DUPLICATE SQLSTATE on sybase at our SVN.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4080164#4080164

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4080164