[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: how to attach Javadocs to JBoss Runtime

vanyatka do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Dec 1 09:14:59 EST 2007

"amitev" wrote : I don't think this is possible through eclipse. Possible solution - download hibernate and in the zip file there is also the source code and a build script. You could modify the build script to pack the .java files besides the .class files.

Thanks for your reply, amitev, however I can hardly think your suggestion is the way to go.

What peeves me is that this is an artificial restriction, someone needed for some reason to disable adding javadocs to runtime libraries, probably to keep it safe, or otherwise I'm lost about the reason.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4109534#4109534

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4109534