[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: seam-bay web services example broken in Seam 2.0.0GA

jsolderitsch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Dec 1 12:32:03 EST 2007

"shane.bryzak at jboss.com" wrote : It's not broken, rather JBossWS keep changing their endpoint URL between releases.  If you browse to http://localhost:8080/jbossws/services you'll see a list of deployed web services.  *Currently* when I do this I can see that the seambay example has its web services deployed at the /jboss-seam-bay-jboss-seam-bay/AuctionService endpoint, so simply update the endpoint on the web service test page to this path and it should then work.

Thanks for the reply. I guess the documentation is behind the times.

Once I made this change (and removed my additions to web.xml), I was able to get the WSDL for the seam-bay service and run the services from the demo seam-bay web service invocation page.

The prepending of the string jboss-seam-bay (twice) is certainly unexpected.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4109554#4109554

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4109554