[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Struts tools do not work

A_titov82 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Dec 1 15:41:48 EST 2007

When I try to create struts project I get the following error:
The selected wizard could not be started. Reason: Plug-in "org.jobss.struts.ui" was unable to instantiate class "org.jboss.struts.ui.wizard.project.NewProjectWizard".

When I try to open existing stuts-config.xml with "JBoss Tools Struts Flow Editor" nothing happens.

When I try to create new Stuts Config in Dynamic Web Project, wizard says, that web.xml is not found.

Does any of struts tools work?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4109568#4109568

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4109568