[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: s:decorate looses form values on validation error

utiba_davidr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 2 19:15:21 EST 2007

Could the issue be because the bean I am binding the form to is neither a Stateful session bean or an entity bean? We are not using a database back end and do not need the complexity of an entity bean.

The bean annotations are as follows:

@Name("agent")
  | @Install(precedence=Install.DEPLOYMENT)
  | @Scope(ScopeType.CONVERSATION)

This works fine when using anything other than s:decorate. So I guess s:decorate does something special expecting @Stateful or @Entity beans? I say this because all the examples in the seam-gen app that use s:decorate use those.

Again, is the source code for Seam available? It's open source isn't it?

Cheers,

David

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4109677#4109677

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4109677