[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - PLEASE HELP - JMS MESSAGES CONTINUOSLY EXECUTES

Byorn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 3 07:32:12 EST 2007

Dear JBoss Team and User,

In our production environment customers complain that they receive more that 1 email i.e 20 to 30 emails in a single 'submit' button.

We use JMS in a clustered environment to generate emails, and are published to a Queue.

Does anyone have an idea, why our MDB's executes the same message over and over again.???

Please advice ASAP This is a big help for us, and need urgent advice immediately.

Regards,
Byorn.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4109818#4109818

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4109818