[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: When do you need to create additional instances of a por

afichtner do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 3 09:35:17 EST 2007

Okay, let me try a few more things.  I just installed portlet-bridge seperately.  I don't see a very easy way to include it in my war (it is built with maven, I'm building mine with ant, and they're both structured a little differently as far as file locations).  But, maybe I can just modify the portlet-bridge WAR itself to create the instances for me.

This feels like a horrible hack though.  There must be another way to do this.

I'm also going to need to create instances of NewsPortlet (a portlet that comes installed automatically in JBoss Portal), but am running into the same problems there.  Do you know how I'd create instances of that?  I feel like I'm just going to keep hitting the same problem...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4109868#4109868

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4109868