[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: s:link fragment

msznapka do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 3 10:20:47 EST 2007

What about to have fragment identifier in pages.xml, I can imagine something like smart help page which gives you the right chapter according to page where you are:

  | <page view-id="/*">
  |     <rule if-outcome="help">
  |         <redirect view-id="/help.xhtml"/>
  |     </rule>
  | </page>
  |
  | <page view-id="/applicationOne/*">
  |     <rule if-outcome="help">
  |         <redirect view-id="/help.xhtml" fragment="chap_appOne"/>
  |     </rule>
  | </page>
  |
  | <page view-id="/applicationTwo/*">
  |     <rule if-outcome="help">
  |         <redirect view-id="/help.xhtml" fragment="chap_appTwo"/>
  |     </rule>
  | </page>

it will be much easier than dynamically generate s:link's fragment attribute for each xhtml page

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4109882#4109882

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4109882