[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Persistence EJB Hibernate JDO

richard_lavoie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 3 10:22:01 EST 2007

Hello Pete,

I think to implement a web application which is independent of the persistence layer: If I want to change Hibernate by JPA, the changes must be minimal, that's why a thought about a delegator, which will manage the persistence layer. Sincerely I didn't find out how to do it yet. It would be nice, if changing to JDO would work so easely too.
What would I loose, If I use JDO instead of the other two?
If you know any link please let you.
Thank you in advance.
Richard

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4109883#4109883