[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: When do you need to create additional instances of a por

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 3 11:36:50 EST 2007

The procedure would be the same for any portlet (including the news portlet).

One of the things I did not think of is to edit the portlet-instances.xml file for the desired portlet to add the extra instances. That might be the sanest solution for now.

I am sitting in a hotel, attending a week-long conference, with a brand new laptop (my beloved Dell died) which I haven't had a chance to set up with my development environment. If I was at work I would continue looking for the portal where I did all of this, or at least try it again from scratch and post my findings and recommendations. I'll try setting up the laptop and see where that goes, but knowing how busy I am at this conference it might take a while before I have results. I'll keep you posted.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4109916#4109916

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4109916