[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: -Djboss.bind.address not working anymore (4.2.2)?

EricJava do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 3 12:01:42 EST 2007

Yes, I've added it to JAVA_OPTS, and it doesn't do anything.  -D makes it seem like a System property, but it looks like org.jboss.Main doesn't want it provided as a system property.

Unfortunately, in run.conf, you can only add things to JAVA_OPTS.  There's nothing in there to add arguments for org.jboss.Main.  It would be really handy to have a way to do that so I can put the bind address in a file, and then I can start the thing without worrying about "did I put the -b arg in there".

Of course I can modify run.sh itself.

Any other good ways to do this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4109932#4109932

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4109932