[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - conversation switcher

damatrix do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 3 13:55:34 EST 2007

I've been trying to use the conversation switcher in my application, but even though i start many conversations i find that the list is still empty. This is the code snippet that's on my template

  |                <h:form>
  |                         <h:selectOneMenu value="#{switcher.conversationIdOrOutcome}">
  |                             <f:selectItems value="#{switcher.selectItems}"/>
  |                         </h:selectOneMenu>
  |
  |                         <h:commandButton action="#{switcher.select}" value="Switch"/>
  |                 </h:form>

Can anybody suggest what exactly is going wrong? I copied this from the seam reference book so i thought it should work.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4109967#4109967

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4109967