[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Role Authorization problem with Custom Authenticator

brengl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 3 14:53:14 EST 2007

I found one solution, though I'm not sure if this is the right solution.
I used a different constructor for the GenericPrincipal that included a
list of roles, which at the moment I just populated with a hardcoded role name, and it worked.

I thought obtaining the role 'mapping' was a function of the login module, not the Authenticator? Apparently the Authenticator needs to include the roles in the user principal object.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4109987#4109987

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4109987