[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Redirect to a specific portal after login

bvogt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 4 06:25:23 EST 2007

First, I don't know, if there's a better approach for your scenario, because you need the selection just after login - the PortalCommandFactory is called frequently...
I extended:org.jboss.portal.core.model.portal.DefaultPortalCommandFactory

for translating symbolic page names into real page names (information hiding)  e.g. for news letter links to jump directly onto a portal page.

An example of how to use the different Commands (ViewPortalCommand, ViewPageCommand, ...) is given in:

org.jboss.portal.core.aspects.controller.PageCustomizerInterceptor

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4110143#4110143

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4110143