[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: When do you need to create additional instances of a por

afichtner do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 4 07:39:46 EST 2007

anonymous wrote : One of the things I did not think of is to edit the portlet-instances.xml file for the desired portlet to add the extra instances. That might be the sanest solution for now.

I'd love to add it to the portlet-instances.xml, that was what I thought the right way to go was. However, when I tried, I got errors (see 3rd post in this thread with example).  Could you maybe explain what you're thinking?  I might also try a seperate thread to ask this question to clarify it based on what I've learned...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4110158#4110158

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4110158