[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Jboss problem with messages over 2.5 M.B.

paradisonoir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 4 11:52:48 EST 2007

While I was working with my Jboss Application server (jboss-4.0.5.GA), I face this error when size of my demand exceeded 2.5 M.B.
Do you have any idea why I receive such an exception?
thanks,

18:17:09,500 WARN  [JDBCPersistenceManager] Trying again after a pause
18:17:09,781 WARN  [JDBCPersistenceManager] SQLException caught - assuming deadl
ock detected, try:17
java.sql.SQLException: Unique constraint violation:  in statement [INSERT INTO J
MS_MESSAGE (MESSAGEID, RELIABLE, EXPIRATION, TIMESTAMP, PRIORITY, COREHEADERS, P
AYLOAD, CHANNELCOUNT, TYPE, JMSTYPE, CORRELATIONID, CORRELATIONID_BYTES, DESTINA
TION_ID, REPLYTO_ID, JMSPROPERTIES) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?,
?, ?, ?)]
        at org.hsqldb.jdbc.Util.throwError(Unknown Source)
        at org.hsqldb.jdbc.jdbcPreparedStatement.executeUpdate(Unknown Source)
        at org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.WrappedPreparedStatement.executeUpdat
e(WrappedPreparedStatement.java:251)
        at org.jboss.messaging.core.plugin.JDBCPersistenceManager.updateWithRetr
y(JDBCPersistenceManager.java:4384)
        at org.jboss.messaging.core.plugin.JDBCPersistenceManager.updateWithRetr
y(JDBCPersistenceManager.java:4356)
        at org.jboss.messaging.core.plugin.JDBCPersistenceManager.addReference(J
DBCPersistenceManager.java:1651)
        at org.jboss.messaging.core.ChannelSupport.handleInternal(ChannelSupport
.java:833)
        at org.jboss.messaging.core.ChannelSupport$HandleRunnable.run(ChannelSup
port.java:1732)
        at EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.QueuedExecutor$RunLoop.run(QueuedExe
cutor.java:89)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4110254#4110254

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4110254