[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Null Pointer Exception During Integration Testing

neilac333 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 4 13:24:12 EST 2007

So I commented everything out in my test and tried this:

  | Assert.assertEquals(getValue("#{identity.loggedIn}"), false);

And I get the same NPE for a component that is BUILT_IN.  It seems to me that I am either missing a JAR file in the classpath, or more likely I am missing a configuration file.  The classpath for TestNG points to the bootstrap directory at the top level of the Seam 2.0 GA distribution.  The only thing I have altered is log4j.xml--in order to set every logging level to DEBUG.

I have noticed components.xml is not in that directory.  Should I add it and/or other files to get my tests running?

Thanks for any insight.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4110290#4110290

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4110290