[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam Email - IllegalStateException: No Factories configu

cyu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 4 17:42:46 EST 2007

We've ran into this problem as well.  Setting UseJBossWebLoader=false won't completely fix the problem either, you'll need to make sure you're not specifying the a loader repository in jboss-web.xml either.

We ran into this problem with Seam+Trinidad, and what happens is that Seam's FaceletsRenderer is setting the context class loader to a UCL.  We were able to workaround it by re-implement the FaceletsRenderer with one that doesn't set the context class loader.

Pete: is there any documentation describing the reasoning as to why Seam isn't supporting UseJBossWebLoader=true?  I'd like to be more aware of the consequences if we do decide to continue on with that configuration.

Thanks!
Calvin

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4110365#4110365

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4110365