[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - PojoCacheListener fqn recovery

mc.coder do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 4 19:43:31 EST 2007

I know this question has been asked before but I've done a search in this forum for clues on how to get back the fqn reference to the object that triggered a PojoCacheListener event and I don't believe this has been fully answered.  I found two references recommend using AopUtils for this purpose as in the below:

BaseInterceptor inter = (BaseInterceptor) AopUtil.findCacheInterceptor(((Advised) obj)._getInstanceAdvisor());

Where obj is the source object retrieved from the event.  The issue here is that with 2.0.0.GA this returns the internal fqn (other posts indicate this issue as well) which isn't useful.

Is this a bug? (I suspect not)

Is there a fix for this or another way to get back the user provided fqn used to attach the original object to the cache.  There are many applications for this feature and not having it makes things very difficult.

If there is an answer to this somewhere out there please provide a reference as I haven't been able to find it after a day or so of debugging/looking.

Thank you.  I've been using JBoss PojoCache for several weeks now and it's one of the nicest solutions for distributed caching I have used.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4110385#4110385

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4110385