[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Problem with JMS in connection with an XA Datasource

rohstoffmond do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 5 04:30:11 EST 2007

I've set up an XA DataSource to a MySQL DB (replacing the DefaultDS).
I use this XA DataSource for JMS as well (Made it correctly: replacing the jms-jdbc2-service.xml by mysql-jdbc2-service.xml file, ...)

The problem is, that I get following error when starting the server:
Caused by: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Table 'mySchema.jms_transactions' doesn't exist

So the error message is correct, not a single JMS_* table was generated.
(When trying with a local-tx-datasource on the same MySQL Schema it all works correctly; It also works if a create the JMS_ tables by hand)

Did anybody face a similar problem? How can i solve it?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4110445#4110445

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4110445